Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates – so access points are simple to deploy and are up and running in minutes.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 features include 3x3:3SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
- Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 1.6Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points allow any change to the primary access point configuration to be automatically pushed to every access point in the same cluster.
- A secondary access point automatically takes over if the primary access point experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points have built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas – nearly getting rid of spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points come with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance security standard WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
- Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
- The Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points are built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable and coming from a trusted vendor.
- Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
- The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Aruba Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
- Ideal for small and growing businesses like cafés, retail stores or professional offices, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.
||(1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af)
||The access point ships with a (black) mount clip to attach to suspended ceiling rails, and a (white) mount clip to attach to solid surfaces (wall/ceiling).
||IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n
||Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3) DC power (12V) Note: Power sources are sold separately
||UL 2043 plenum rating EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments) Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ac with Wave 2 (Wi-Fi 5), WPA2, WPA3, Enhanced Open (OWE)
||Integrated downtilt omni-directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 3.9dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.4dBi in 5GHz
||Dual Radio for simultaneous dual-band operation 5 GHz 802.11ac 3x3 MIMO for up to 1,300 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5) 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)
||1.3 x 6.2 x 6.2 in