Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points that is Simple to Deploy
- Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates so access points are up and running in minutes.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 features include 4x4:4SS
- Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 2Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
- Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Points allow for any change to the primary AP configuration to be automatically pushed to every AP in the same cluster.
- A secondary AP automatically takes over if the primary AP experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-Scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Points feature built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas while nearly eliminating rid of spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
- Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Points come with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance security standard WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
- Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
The Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Points are built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable and coming from a trusted vendor.
Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Aruba Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.
Traffic for any device connecting with guest role is automatically segmented from core business traffic.