Aruba Instant On AP12 (RW) Access Point
Product is not available
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: 2293.8. Discount 9.09%
Entry-level wireless access points for small and growing businesses at a cost-sensitive price point.
Comes with an integrated virtual controller for simple deployment of multiple access points.
Support for WPA2/WPA3 protected employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates – so access points are simple to deploy and are up and running in minutes.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 features include 3x3:3SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
- Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 1.6Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points allow any change to the primary access point configuration to be automatically pushed to every access point in the same cluster.
- A secondary access point automatically takes over if the primary access point experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points have built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas – nearly getting rid of spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points come with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance security standard WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
- Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
- The Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points are built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable and coming from a trusted vendor.
- Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
- The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Aruba Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
- Ideal for small and growing businesses like cafés, retail stores or professional offices, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.
Ports (1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af) Mounting The access point ships with a (black) mount clip to attach to suspended ceiling rails, and a (white) mount clip to attach to solid surfaces (wall/ceiling). Connectivity, standard IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n Input voltage Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3) DC power (12V) Note: Power sources are sold separately Certifications UL 2043 plenum rating EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments) Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ac with Wave 2 (Wi-Fi 5), WPA2, WPA3, Enhanced Open (OWE) Wi-Fi antenna Integrated downtilt omni-directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 3.9dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.4dBi in 5GHz Radio coverage Dual Radio for simultaneous dual-band operation 5 GHz 802.11ac 3x3 MIMO for up to 1,300 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5) 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4) Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.3 x 6.2 x 6.2 in Weight 1.1 lb
Reviews ()Write a Review